Support your local charity in the heart of Lymington. Show your support for The Lymington Community Centre and get an annual membership. As well as the knowledge that you are supporting the best Community Centre in the area. You’ll get these great benefits:
- £1 reduction in film ticket price. (£6.00 instead of £7.00)
- A free copy of Make Leisure a Pleasure.
- Reduced fees on all LCA classes.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Lymington Film Society, Lymington Players and the Short Mat Bowls Club.
- The opportunity to purchase a member’s only parking permit for use in the Centre’s car park if required.
- Half price photocopying rates.
- Cafe Loyalty Card
Subscription Costs 2020/2021 (1st September 2020 – 31st August 2021)
- Adults (18 and over) £ 19.00
- Joint Membership (2 people at the same address): £31.00
- Car park permits (only available with membership): £25 per car (for 4 hours at any one time, no guarantee of parking space being available, one parking permit per member). Please note that your car registration number will be required on purchase.
Children of members are permitted to use the Centre under the same conditions as members, and reductions in class fees, etc. are applicable to them.
Local voluntary organisations may affiliate to Lymington Community Association and thus join in and support its work. Affiliation enables the Association to work in co-operation with other local organisations, to bring them together for discussion of topics of common concern, and it permits the Affiliated Organisations to use the Association’s services. The advantages of affiliation also include reductions in charges for photocopying, hiring rooms and equipment, a share in the control of the L.C.A. by a vote at its A.G.M., access to advertising facilities and an entry in the roll of affiliated organisations in Make Leisure a Pleasure. Over 90 local organisations are affiliated. The affiliation fee is £45.00. Further details are available from the Centre.
An agreement has been made with New Milton and Ringwood Community Associations to enable members of any one Association to share some of the membership benefits offered by the others. These include use of the Centres, their refreshment bars and the Centre car parks (provided the visitor is in the Centre, and displays a notice in the car stating, e.g. “visiting from ………… C.A.”. Class fee and enrolment arrangements are not transferable).
Join Us Now!