The Lymington Community Association New Street Lymington SO41 9BQ
01590 672337 (Registered Charity 301880)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Lymington Community Association will be held on Friday 6th December 2019, in the Gates Hall at the Lymington Community Centre, New Street, Lymington. The room opens at 6.30 pm for a 7.00 pm start.
The following business will be transacted:
- Declaration of Interest
- To receive and consider the Report of the Chair of the Board of Trustees and the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st August 19 with the Auditors’ Report therein.
- To appoint Westlake Clerk as auditors to the Lymington Community Association and that the Board of Trustees be authorised to agree their remuneration
- To re-elect the following Trustees:
- To elect other co-opted members as Trustees according to the Constitution:
- Election of Trustees
- To elect the Honorary Officers:
- Members Resolutions
- Any Other Business
Note: Each member is entitled to appoint one person as a proxy. Forms and conditions for nominating a proxy are available from the Lymington Community Association Reception Desk. Note: All members attending are asked to bring their current membership cards.